Friday, June 13, 2008

Yo Tengo Un articulo in The Roanoke Times!

http://www.roanoke.com/community/botetourt/neighbors/wb/165406

That's where you go to see my article! Pretty exciting.

There is one thing I'd like to point out, which is that I am living in Xela, not Xena. Otherwise, thanks Kathy Benson to a very accurate and interesting article about yours truly! I've never had media attention before!

And if you're new to the blog, welcome! Good luck reading my old entries, because they are entirely too long. Once I start, I just can't force myself to quit. Also, I am very happy to email and love hearing from the US, so feel free to send me one, you'll be sure to get at least a two page paper, single spaced 12pt font timesnewroman, in response. Don't let that intimidate you, I'm just telling the truth. Also, pleeaase check out the links to the right of the organizations I work with, AMA and HSP. There is a guy here in Xela for the summer named Vladimir who is working right now on the new HSP website, so soon there will be something very pretty there.

Otherwise, I have a week's worth of ranting to do, which includes not just a minor car wreck (I was not involved) but also a minor earthquake (first ever!) I'll be sure to post that tomorrow, so stay tuned-Same bat channel, same bat time. (I'd like to thank Dr Blaha for that cute phrase)

Goodnight!

No comments: